2 Years at the Office of the State Minister on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration
- During his work at the position of the State Minister on the Issues of Integration into European Union and NATO structures Alexi Petriashvili was an immediate participant of those most successful processes which Georgia has achieved within the recent ten years.
- From the viewpoint of intensive talks timely and successful completion of negotiations on Association Agreement with international partners required a large effort. Bilateral and multilateral negotiations led by Alexi Petriashvili and his team were crowned with historic signature and ratification by European Parliament.
- The decisions taken at the Wales NATO summit were the most important for consolidation of Georgian security and joining NATO. Alexi Petriashvili was one of the unchangeable participants of the negotiations on these issues and working out position of Georgia.
- Coordination of implementation of the steps and duties assumed for joining NATO and European Union among different layers of government is the main function of the State Minister’s Personnel which was successfully completed by the State Minister.
- Joint efforts made by Alexi Petriashvili and his team members brought Georgia top evaluation from NATO and European Union for successful implementation of the annual programs worked out by these organizations.
- During the period when Alexi Petriahsvili was in Minister’s office, the government in cooperation with non-governmental sector for the first time worked out communication strategy for informing the society and increasing its knowledge in respect of the signed Association Agreement with European Union, and priority of integration into NATO and European Union.
- With the aim of informing society Alexi Petriashvili almost on the weekly basis held meetings with our citizens, students and young people, representative of business circles and scientific experts in regions.
- Receiving financing in 2012-2014.